Attacking is the primary form of self-defense for bosses, Zombies and characters in Call of Mini: Zombies 2. Here are all the attacks and forms of self-defense that the bosses have:
- Attacking with his bat
- Same as number one, except it deals more damage
- Summons minions which are basically Bombers.
- Simple punch
- Turning into a ball and rolling towards you
- Charging towards you
- Throwing a rock at you
- Charging towards you and jumping
- Simple attack with the staff
- Whirlwind attack
- Summons minions that look just like him
- Simple attack with his shark
- Throwing his shark at you
- Diving towards you, with its fin only visible, and then surprises you
- Kinda like number 3, except a trail effect appears behind him and he directly attacks you
- He directly attacks you. (Clowns share this attack.)
- She spits on you
- She throws up (not considered an attack because it deals no damage whatsoever)
- Kamikaze attack
- They bite into you
- They throw juggling balls at you and laugh when they do that.
All characters have a ranged attack (Weapons)
- He has a chainsaw attack as his power-up.