Missions are one of the most integral parts of the game. Without them, the game wouldn't be the same. Missions are split into 6 kinds:
- Days (Single-player missions)
- Important Missions (boss fights, Days 3,5,12,15,19,22)
- Daily missions (once a day, but can be repeated up to 3-4 times for tCrystals.)
- Co-Op Missions (labeled at the center of the map asmarked as "BOSS RAID!")
- Rescue missions (Days 2,9,14,19, 25+*)
- Boss fights (after Day 22 you might encounter boss fights. Their HP increases and also their damage increases, but very easy to kill.)
*Days 25+ are civilian rescue missions** and are randomly encountered.
**Not all of them are civilian rescue missions.
Save Me screen
In order to progress, or to claim your reward, you have to survive till the end of the mission. If you die, you have a chance to resurrect your character for 2 tCrystals, but if you die multiple times, you will have to pay twice the price before***. You can also skip the process.
***Example: You paid 2 tCrystals but your character has died. You pay 4 tCrystals and you are alive again. (Save Me screen)